Criminal Defense Lawyers in Gainesville
Gainesville’s Top Criminal Defense Team
If you have been charged with a crime, you need an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. A conviction can result in surrendering your current way of life and your opportunity for liberty. Do not accept a guilty plea without speaking to an attorney first. Do not go it alone. Help is just a call away. Let an experienced lawyer guide you through the legal process and protect your rights. We have 16 years of experience of representing defendants in local, state, and federal criminal courts in Florida. Whether you have been charged with burglary, drunk driving, sex crimes, drug crimes, or weapons possession, we can help you.
At the Law Office of Travis P. Grant we handle all types of criminal cases ranging from misdemeanors and DUI’s to homicides and white-collar cases. Our office is experienced in handling state cases throughout Florida and federal cases throughout the United States. We work diligently with our clients to provide them with the best representation possible. We take pride in our ability to effectively communicate with our clients and guide them through what can be a very difficult experience.
Our office has a reputation of achieving success through an aggressive and thoughtful approach. From unique settlements to trials, we work with our clients to make decisions that are best for them.
We realize that this is a difficult time for you and your family. Our office will take the time to ensure that you are informed during each phase of your case. Please contact us for a free, private consultation. All communications with our attorneys are protected by the attorney-client privilege.
Being charged with a criminal offense can be a frightening and confusing experience. Many people have questions about their rights and the criminal process such as:
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
- Did the police have to read me my rights?
- Were the police entitled to search me, my vehicle, or my house?
- Did I have the right to an attorney at the time I was questioned?
- Is all of the State’s evidence admissible in court?
- Is there evidence that can be suppressed or thrown out?
- Can the charges be dismissed with the filing of an appropriate motion?
- What defenses do I have?
- Is a trial necessary?
KNOW THE PENALTIES
- Am I facing a jail or prison sentence?
- Does the crime I am charged with carry a minimum prison or jail sentence?
As a criminal trial attorney, I can answer these important questions. My experience in dealing with the courts and prosecutors can help guide you through the criminal process. Do not leave the outcome to this serious charge to chance.
At The Law Office of Travis P. Grant, we frequently handle the following type of criminal cases in state and federal court:
- Drug Offenses
- Prescription Drug Offenses
- Child Pornography
- Internet Crimes
- Medication and Medicaid Fraud
- Public Corruption
- Worthless Checks
- Immigration Offenses
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Driver License Offenses
- Grand Theft
- Dealing in Stolen Property
- Probation Violations
- Fraud Offenses
- Stalking / Aggravated Stalking
- Assault and Battery
- Aggravated Battery
- Weapons Charges
- Forgery and Counterfeiting Offenses
- Burglary of a Dwelling
- Robbery, Armed Robbery
- Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer
- Resisting With Violence
- Domestic Violence
- False Imprisonment, Kidnapping
- Sexual Battery
- Child Abuse
To discuss how we can help you, contact our criminal defense firm in Gainesville, please give us a call to today. We offer free consultations.